|Great Wall Entrance I |
Lost Temple of Heliopolis
|Buy Price||Sell Price|
Book of Sphinx Description Edit
- "Almost-a-Bull is named so not only for the two horns atop its head, but also for its unnerving habit of charging and attacking anyone wearing the color red."
- ―Book of Sphinx
Abydos Museum Description Edit
- "Often found in Heliopolis, the Almost-a-Bull’s defense mechanism sees it shrink in order to present a smaller target for any attacker. A unique breeding mistake led to one hand being replaced with a third horn; almost an evolutionary anomaly."
- ―Abydos Museum
Traits, Appearance, and AbilitiesEdit
The Almost-a-Bull appears to be completely covered in bandages like a mummy. Whenever it is struck by the Blade of Osiris, its size reduces. When the monster goes near the gas vents, their size and health will replenish. Almost-a-Bulls use their claws to deliver brutal and dangerous attacks.
- Strategy for Sphinx: Almost-a-Bulls tend to appear near gas vents. Slash at the shrinking monster until it is dead. Each time it is hit, it will reduce I size. However, if it gets back to the gas vent, it will regrow and heal. The best strategy for killing this monster is to stand on the gas vent, preventing it from returning to its safety marker.
- Great Wall Entrance I (Non-Respawning)
- Lost Temple of Heliopolis (Respawning)
- Oddly enough, the museum description mentions evolution - something that was not even considered until Charles Darwin discovered it 5,000 years later.
|Alert Spider |Almost-a-Bull | Big Bull | Blade Scorpion | Chihuahua | Cobra | Crabhands | Cyclops | Dark Worshipper | Electric Armadillo | Electric Eel | Exo-Piranha | Explosive Flower | Featherless Turkey | Fire Armadillo | Geb | Goofy Lizard | Green Giant Worm | Half Brute | Knives Cat | Manta Ray | Mummy Bird | Mummy Chihuahua | Mummy Eagle | Mummy Worm | Nose Needler | Piranha | Rat | Sea Turtle | Sharpbeak | Shell Critter | Shuttlecock Bird | Skeletal Axeman | Skeletal Spider | Skull Swordsman | Skull Worshipper | Slim Burble | Small Frog | Smiling Burble | Spike Spider | Spinefish | Spitting Toad | Sunflower | Tree Creature | Wasp Spider|