|Blade of Osiris|
|Use||Fighting monsters and enemies|
|Found At||Outskirts of Castle of Uruk|
After Set betrayed Osiris, the blade resided in an Urukite ruin atop a rock pinnacle in the outskirts of Uruk. Horus and Sphinx, having been sent by Imhotep, went on a quest across the outskirts in order to find the blade. As Horus crossed a bridge to obtain the sword, he was shot down by the Castle of Uruk's Eye of Ra and was thought to have died. The blade then falls into Sphinx's possession.
- Many fans agree that the blade is the most important item in the game.
- Rather than being held by the grip, Sphinx holds the blade by the guard.
- The European box art shows Sphinx wielding a prototype version of the blade. The official strategy guide also does this.
- The look of the blade appears to be influenced by Medieval European fantasy designs rather than actual Egyptian weapons.
- The standard ancient Egyptian sword was actually a khopesh or sickle-sword, which had a hooked blade instead of a straight one. However, straight swords were equally common, becoming moreso later on
|Acid Dart | Beetle Pouch | Blade of Osiris | Blow Darts | Blowpipe | Bouncing Dart | Capture Beetle | Crocodile Scales | Dark Stone of Invisibility | Hands of Amun | Ice Dart | Ka Dart | Scarab | Shield of Osiris | Standard Dart | Wings of Ibis|