|Buy Price||Sell Price|
Journal Description Edit
A Chihuahua is a smooth-coated dog of diminutive stature. While they are highly respected by the dog loving community, most find their incessant yapping to be very irritating. - Book of Sphinx
Museum Description Edit
A favorite pet of the rich, Chihuahuas are very energetic. While the dog-loving community adore Chihuahuas, most find their incessant yapping to be very irritating. - Abydos Museum
Traits, Appearance, and Abilities Edit
The Chihuahua is a small black dog. They generally wear an Egyptian crown, signifying the owner's riches.
- Cursed Palace (Non-Respawning)
- The Chihuahua cannot be sold or purchased, and must be captured for the fat woman's sister when she is freed from the Cursed Palace.
- The weapon for the Chihuahua is unknown since it is non-hostile. It would most likely be the mouth, similar to the Mummy Chihuahua.
- Ironically, both the Chihuahua and the Mummy Chihuahua live in Egypt, although they were discovered in Mexico.
- If one is brought to the owner of the Monster Shop, he will complain and refuse to buy it.
- Mummy Chihuahuas, despite still technically being Chihuahuas, are able to be sold for some reason.
- They seem to resemble Bull Terriers more than Chihuahuas.
|Alert Spider |Almost-a-Bull | Big Bull | Blade Scorpion | Chihuahua | Cobra | Crabhands | Cyclops | Dark Worshipper | Electric Armadillo | Electric Eel | Exo-Piranha | Explosive Flower | Featherless Turkey | Fire Armadillo | Geb | Goofy Lizard | Green Giant Worm | Half Brute | Knives Cat | Manta Ray | Mummy Bird | Mummy Chihuahua | Mummy Eagle | Mummy Worm | Nose Needler | Piranha | Rat | Sea Turtle | Sharpbeak | Shell Critter | Shuttlecock Bird | Skeletal Axeman | Skeletal Spider | Skull Swordsman | Skull Worshipper | Slim Burble | Small Frog | Smiling Burble | Spike Spider | Spinefish | Spitting Toad | Sunflower | Tree Creature | Wasp Spider|