|Outskirts of Castle of Uruk |
Great Wall Entrance I
Great Wall Entrance II
Lost Temple of Heliopolis
Great Wall Entrance III
|Buy Price||Sell Price|
Journal Description Edit
A Cobra is a venomous hooded snake which resides in trees and other plant life. Disturb a Cobra's home and it will not hesitate to rear its head and attack the intruder. - Book of Sphinx
Museum Description Edit
A hooded and highly poisonous snake. The Cobra commonly makes its home in dark and secluded areas, surprising many unsuspecting explorers. - Abydos Museum
Traits, Appearance, and Abilities Edit
The Cobra is a bright green hooded snake with a light green Ankh symbol on the back of its hood.
Monster's Strategy - Cobras slither around aimlessly once released from whatever is holding them, striking out at whatever crosses their path.
- Outskirts of Castle of Uruk (Non-Respawning)
- Great Wall Entrance I (Respawning)
- Great Wall Entrance II (Respawning)
- Great Wall Entrance III (Respawning)
- Cursed Palace (Respawning)
- Lost Temple of Heliopolis (Respawning)
- Instead of exploding into light like most monsters do upon death, the cobra dissolves into green gas which fades away.
- The Cobra is one of the first monsters encountered, along with the Spitting Toad.
- Alongside the Manta Ray and Sea Turtle, it is one of the few monsters which resembles the real life animal for which it is named.
|Alert Spider |Almost-a-Bull | Big Bull | Blade Scorpion | Chihuahua | Cobra | Crabhands | Cyclops | Dark Worshipper | Electric Armadillo | Electric Eel | Exo-Piranha | Explosive Flower | Featherless Turkey | Fire Armadillo | Geb | Goofy Lizard | Green Giant Worm | Half Brute | Knives Cat | Manta Ray | Mummy Bird | Mummy Chihuahua | Mummy Eagle | Mummy Worm | Nose Needler | Piranha | Rat | Sea Turtle | Sharpbeak | Shell Critter | Shuttlecock Bird | Skeletal Axeman | Skeletal Spider | Skull Swordsman | Skull Worshipper | Slim Burble | Small Frog | Smiling Burble | Spike Spider | Spinefish | Spitting Toad | Sunflower | Tree Creature | Wasp Spider|