|Eye of Ra|
|Found At||Castle of Uruk |
Outskirts of Castle of Uruk
The Eye of Ra's first known use was in the Castle of Uruk, where it was featured in the tallest tower. They were also utilized in the much smaller but equally as powerful Eye of Ra Posts, which would bring great amounts of devastation to whatever they hit, as well as the surrounding areas.
While in the Outskirts of Castle of Uruk, Horus was struck by one while attempting to retrieve the Blade of Osiris. It destroyed the bridge he was on, but he survived. He plummeted onto a ledge that was passing by. Later on, Sphinx was struck by one while trying to get an amulet.
Anubis had set up Heliopolis with Eye of Ra Posts, however they block a number of inhabitants from moving around. The post itself was a fragile stone topped with a demonic skull that could shoot out a red laser that could kill whatever it hit. Sphinx eventually destroy them with the use of Slim Burbles.
- The Eye of Ra is first encountered on a post in the Outskirts of Castle of Uruk.
- They are most commonly found in the Eye of Ra posts.
- When a post is destroyed they only stump remains.
- The Castle's Eye of Ra ray was powered by the Sacred Crown of Set. If this crown is removed, the ray will still function, but power will be severely reduced.
- It is not to be confused with the Eternal Eye of Ra mentioned in the prophecy of Ra.
|Blood of Ra | Book of Sphinx | Eye of Ra | Eye of Ra Post | Ka Ankh Teleporter Pad | Rock | Set's Eyes|