|Use||Burning things/Walking on lava|
|Found At||Castle of Uruk|
Description and Abilities Edit
- Of all of the mummy abilities, the Fire Mummy is the most used.
- Every Abydos Jewel trap (aside from the first) would instantly activate this form.
- The fire trap in the jewel during the Atum statue mission is the only trap that is effectively permanent unless the form is deactivated with water.
- The torch fire trap is the shortest-lasting fire trap, creating a Fire Mummy form that barely lasts a second one stepping out of the torch.
- It's also technically not a trap.
- The torches in the main room of the castle tend to be the player's first introduction to the Fire Mummy form.