|Geb Queen's Palace (Cutscene Only)|
|Buy Price||Sell Price|
Journal Description Edit
There is no Journal Description due to the fact that the Geb is not found in the wild, nor is it available purchase but only seen in one cutscene.
Museum Description Edit
Sharing the same name of the ancient earth-god, Gebs used to be peaceful creatures. Nowadays, they are little more than obedient muscle for the fearsome Geb Queen... - Abydos Museum
Traits, Appearance, and Abilities Edit
Gebs are the servants of the powerful Geb Queen. They have arched backs and yellow skin.
N/A: Not found in the wild.
- Geb Queen's Palace (Scenery)
- The Geb is one of the monsters that is already on display at the Abydos Museum; therefore making it impossible to capture.
- It is never physically encountered in Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy, so it is assumed that they were cut from the game even though they were in the trailer. They are only seen in a cutscene.
- A few Gebs can be seen while Set is entrusting the Sacred Crown of Uruk with the Geb Queen.
- In the beta content before the final version was released, Gebs were meant to appear in Sakkara, a cut-level.
- As their museum description states, their species is named after the god of the Earth, Geb. He is the son of Tefnut and Shu and husband to his sister, Nut, the goddess of the sky.
|Alert Spider |Almost-a-Bull | Big Bull | Blade Scorpion | Chihuahua | Cobra | Crabhands | Cyclops | Dark Worshipper | Electric Armadillo | Electric Eel | Exo-Piranha | Explosive Flower | Featherless Turkey | Fire Armadillo | Geb | Goofy Lizard | Green Giant Worm | Half Brute | Knives Cat | Manta Ray | Mummy Bird | Mummy Chihuahua | Mummy Eagle | Mummy Worm | Nose Needler | Piranha | Rat | Sea Turtle | Sharpbeak | Shell Critter | Shuttlecock Bird | Skeletal Axeman | Skeletal Spider | Skull Swordsman | Skull Worshipper | Slim Burble | Small Frog | Smiling Burble | Spike Spider | Spinefish | Spitting Toad | Sunflower | Tree Creature | Wasp Spider|