Sarcophagi are human-shaped coffins mainly used for teleportation. Several were set up within the Luxor Palace, along with others scattered elsewhere. They are also apparently sentient, as they can both talk and have a king, Rameses
(put locations of each sarcophagus and where they connect to here)
- Luxor Treasure room - connects to Mysterious Location (presumably). This sarcophagus was used to ransack and loot the Luxor palace treasure room, and later used by Tutankhamun out of curiosity.
- Luxor Throne Room Alcoves - there are four sarcophagi tucked into the alcoves of the Luxor throne room, with a pair on each side. Each pair only connects to its match on the same side of the room.
- Luxor Throne - this sarcophagus is connected to the one found just inside the throne room itself.
- Abydos Museum Hall of Jewels - connects to Castle of Uruk (most likely). Used to steal the Abydos Jewels.
- Outside Luxor Throne Room - this links to a fenced off area of the hidden passage behind the throne.
- Sarcophagi are box-like coffins usually made to hold the dead. They are actually the stone box itself (usually carved from limestone) and not the human-shaped coffins inside, which the sarcophagi in Sphinx are.