Great Wall Entrance II
|Buy Price||Sell Price|
Similar to the appearance of the Skull Swordsman, the Skull Worshipper wears a brown tunic over its corpse-looking body. It wields a flaming staff.
Journal Description Edit
Skull Worshippers use their flaming staffs to attack their foe to deadly effect. Encounter one of these and the forces of evil are bound to be close by. - Book of Sphinx
Museum Description Edit
A powerful ally to the forces of evil – skillful and ruthless fighters. The Skull Worshipper is precisely that – their dwellings are said to be adorned with skulls, by those who have lived to escape. - Abydos Museum
The Skull Worshippers need simple whacks with the Blade of Osiris. Watch out for its blocks.
- Mysterious Location (Non-respawning)
- Great Wall Entrance II (Respawning)
- Uruk Islands (Non-respawning)
- The Skull Worshippers are first seen at the Mysterious Location in a group of three.
- This fight can sometimes be tricky, requiring the player to seperate the trio before striking.
- This difficulty, as well as the reward of a Gold Ankh, can consider them to be the first boss battle.
- They have not been seen to have the ability to summon a spirit, despite what the game manual says. That power belongs to the Skull Swordsman.
|Alert Spider |Almost-a-Bull | Big Bull | Blade Scorpion | Chihuahua | Cobra | Crabhands | Cyclops | Dark Worshipper | Electric Armadillo | Electric Eel | Exo-Piranha | Explosive Flower | Featherless Turkey | Fire Armadillo | Geb | Goofy Lizard | Green Giant Worm | Half Brute | Knives Cat | Manta Ray | Mummy Bird | Mummy Chihuahua | Mummy Eagle | Mummy Worm | Nose Needler | Piranha | Rat | Sea Turtle | Sharpbeak | Shell Critter | Shuttlecock Bird | Skeletal Axeman | Skeletal Spider | Skull Swordsman | Skull Worshipper | Slim Burble | Small Frog | Smiling Burble | Spike Spider | Spinefish | Spitting Toad | Sunflower | Tree Creature | Wasp Spider|