|Outskirts of Castle of Uruk|
|Buy Price||Sell Price|
|Spitting Toad Gallery|
Journal Description Edit
There is no Journal Description due to the fact that the Spitting Toad is a non-capturable monster.
Museum Description Edit
The so called "Spitting Toad" got its name from its tendency to swallow first, think later. Anything that is not to the Toad's rather picky taste is spat out quite forcefully. - Abydos Museum
Traits, Appearance, and Abilities Edit
Spitting Toads were very dragon-like in appearance, and had orange skin. They had horns on their heads and forked tongues. Fans have dubbed him an "orange toe".
- Outskirts of Castle of Uruk (Non-Respawning)
- Sphinx only encounters one Spitting Toad during his journey, aside from the one on display in the Abydos Museum.
- Apart from the bosses, the Spitting Toad is the only monster who can talk.
- It is typically the very first monster encountered in the game, interchangeable with a Cobra found in a tree.
- The monster is called a Lava Toad in the in-game information about Coconuts.
- The creature's favorite food is coconuts, and "have been known to assist adventurers in exchange for these prize delicacies." This assistance appears to be launching the adventurer to hard-to-reach locations.
- The official strategy guide shows off an unused blue variant of the species.
|Alert Spider |Almost-a-Bull | Big Bull | Blade Scorpion | Chihuahua | Cobra | Crabhands | Cyclops | Dark Worshipper | Electric Armadillo | Electric Eel | Exo-Piranha | Explosive Flower | Featherless Turkey | Fire Armadillo | Geb | Goofy Lizard | Green Giant Worm | Half Brute | Knives Cat | Manta Ray | Mummy Bird | Mummy Chihuahua | Mummy Eagle | Mummy Worm | Nose Needler | Piranha | Rat | Sea Turtle | Sharpbeak | Shell Critter | Shuttlecock Bird | Skeletal Axeman | Skeletal Spider | Skull Swordsman | Skull Worshipper | Slim Burble | Small Frog | Smiling Burble | Spike Spider | Spinefish | Spitting Toad | Sunflower | Tree Creature | Wasp Spider|